Up to $550 in Resort Credits!
Package Prices (per person based on double occupancy)
Double Occupancy – $630 per person
All-Inclusive: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, soda, alcoholic beverages
All meals including buffet restaurant and a la carte restaurants
Resort entertainment and activities
Resort gratuities, taxes, and fees
Group Dinner & Breakfast
Roundtrip transfers to/from resort
Travel Insurance, click here to purchase
Airport transfers are included in the price
- Fun for the whole family in the water park. Three pools, five slides and giant water buckets guarantee the most exciting water experiences
- A spectacular all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, bathed by the Caribbean Sea and set in a stunning protected mangrove forest. Revel in the most exclusive luxury in the heart of this lush tropical landscape
- Enjoy vacations on another level with our Family Concierge providing personalized service, exceptional attention and special programmes for both adults and children
- Discover exquisite cuisine for all tastes in our 22 restaurants and bars, 5 of which have won the Wine Spectator award for excellence. A variety of aromas and flavours to surprise your taste buds
- A full programme of activities, sports, excursions and much more awaits you at Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda. Savour an incredible experience with your family
- The Kids Zone is reserved for our youngest guests and is a place where they will have a great time with sports, activities, workshops and a games room with board games and video games
Enjoy an unforgettable vacation with your family in the heart of the stunning tropical landscape that envelopes the resort. Located in the beautiful bay of Playa Del Carmen, with luxurious facilities and endless activities and entertainment for guests of all ages.
Splash around in the water park or chill in the YHI Spa with an exclusive massage and treatment or a quiet water ritual. There is also an exquisite selection of international cuisine available in the restaurants so you can immerse yourself in a superior-quality dining experience.
Check-In 3PM / Check-Out 12PM
This wonderful suite is the perfect base for a dream vacation. The 48 m2 space includes a bedroom with a king-size bed or two double beds and a bathroom with a sensory bathtub and rain shower, ideal for relaxing after a long day full of excitement. The exclusive 10 m2 terrace overlooking the garden is an invitation to enjoy a unique experience.
Junior Suite Swim Up
This spacious 570 sq. ft. swim-up guest suite is showered in tropical sunlight thanks to expansive glass doors overlooking the 129 sq. ft. private terrace or just beyond to the pool via your own private access. Modern dark wood furnishings and luxurious dream beds are a part of the lush experience.
For Cancel Any Reason and other special add ons, must be purchased online on your own within 15 days of your initial deposit. Otherwise other plans are available 3 days before departure. It is your responsibility to purchase travel insurance and understand your policy.
- Register your name as it appears on your passport that will be used to check-in at the airport.
- All parties sharing a room must deposit on the same day, otherwise the room will be booked at the occupancy for whomever paid.
- Payments are non-refundable, which are the same policies of the airlines and for prepaid hotel rates.
- Payments are non-transferable to another person already taking the trip nor for a different trip, however, name changes are allowed for a $100 name change fee.
- Travel Insurance must be purchased online on your own within 14 days of your initial deposit for pre-existing conditions or cancel for any reason. Otherwise other plans are available 3 days before departure. It is your responsibility to purchase travel insurance and understand your policy.
- Rates are subject to change when payment schedule is not followed, call to confirm rate.
- The payment schedule is provided as a convenience, failure to follow the schedule may result in cancellation of your reservation and you will forfeit all payments made. No refunds nor credits will be honored.
- Final payment not received by the final payment date of June 20, 2020 will result in a late fee of $100 starting 7 days from the due date. All late final payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline is put on your account. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- No travel documents nor info will be released, until full payment is completed for the group, including late fees. Travel documents will be sent via email.